I had the pleasure of taking part in one of our recent in-house studies, which took a look at over 250 iconic brands. In the end, we were able to objectively identify the top 10 brands for Hispanic consumers.
With the coronavirus crisis disrupting most planned in-person fieldwork, our existing online qual expertise at Collage Group has allowed us to seamlessly support clients despite quarantines.
We have been able to continue tracking changes to consumer behavior through cost-competitive, online qualitative research services. Our comprehensive suite of tools makes it easy to engage with hard-to-reach segments across the nation, in multiple languages, wherever they are. Explore the benefits of leveraging our online research, including quicker turnaround times, in-the-moment feedback, rich insights and much more:
• Online qualitative research is not a new concept for Collage Group. Our depth of experience goes back 8 years, with more than 60 online qualitative studies that apply more than 10 different online methodologies.
• Our expertise and best practices allow us to implement highly engaging and insightful sessions.
• Our RIVA-trained, in-language/in-culture moderators and analysts have extensive cross-cultural knowledge and unparalleled Hispanic expertise. We are equipped to uncover true drivers of behavior for any segment in any industry.
• We use specific interview techniques that enable our responders from different ethnic groups to obtain breakthrough insights across segments.
• We have the ability to engage some of the hardest-to-reach segments through a unique community of highly engaged consumers.
• Our selection of online tools is powered by the best user-friendly platform providers, allowing you to innovate with different methodologies.
If you are interested in scheduling a scoping call or would like more information around our online research capabilities, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Catch Up On The Latest Insights
In 2022, increasing polarization on social issues revealed that America’s cultural divisions are likely here to stay.
Learn how Multicultural Americans engage with Media, including social media, movies, TV shows, music, reading, and podcasts.
Learn more about how Collage Group can help you better connect with older Gen Z, younger Gen Alpha, and their (mostly) Gen X and Millennial parents.
Last week I had the pleasure of moderating an engaging and informative panel discussion on how brands connect with and celebrate Hispanic culture.