The LGBTQ+ & Gender consumer research program is the latest offering from Collage Group. Read below to access the presentation materials and webinar replay hosted on January 21, 2021.
Beginning in 2021, we will be exploring consumer trends across the LGBTQ+ community and deepening our insight into gender with a dedicated focus on women consumers, while covering transgender, non-binary and other segments where applicable.
As always, our research reflects a total market perspective, meaning that we will compare these segments to non-LGTBQ+ and men where applicable and relevant.
In this special webinar presentation available to members and non-members alike, we reviewed our recent research on the LGBTQ+ segment, a market estimated at $1 Trillion, or more. We presented how we will be researching this crucial segment whose influence vastly exceeds its proportion in the population. We have already generated ~150 pages of content covering LGBTQ+ insights for nine major industries, as well as unique cuts of data on social and political change, the importance of LGBTQ+ identity and the expectations of brands.
In this presentation we highlighted one analysis from our recent analysis of LGBTQ+ consumers with a focus on cultural attributes and Exceptionalism, based on our dataset of 14,000 American consumers.
We revealed the link between Exceptionalism and the greater interest in the LGBTQ+ community in novelty, and self expression. We also touched on the notably lower level of Rootedness in this population.
In the coming months we will be publishing new findings on the Passion Points and Cultural Traits of this community. Stay tuned for the launch of gender research with an initial focus on Women consumers.
Members of Collage Group’s LGBTQ+ & Gender program gain access to:
• Ten or more NEW reports released throughout 2021 (1 – 2 times/month).
• Research and insights covered by our comprehensive Essentials of LGBTQ+ Consumers and Essentials of Women Consumers, comprising demographics and expenditure, cultural traits, passion points and media habits
Our research will provide useful answers to brand questions, including:
• Which ad themes and strategies resonate among these segments and why?
• How do I engage the modern American woman?
• What are the primary passion points for LGBTQ+ and women consumers?
• How do LGBTQ+ and women consumers engage across consumer industries?
• What are the latest socio-political trends among these segments?
• How are Americans across gender and sexuality using social media and streaming platforms?
• What are the latest health and wellness trends for women and LGBTQ+ consumers?
• What has been the impact of COVID on consumer attitudes within these segments?