Using our CultureRate database, we analyzed over 100 ads gathered across the last 12 months to identify key lessons from “Culturally Fluent” ads that were best across all segments of the “New Wave” of younger Americans between 18-39.
Fill out the form to watch a replay of the webinar.
In this analysis of data from our CultureRate:Ad database, we focus on ads that cross the Cultural Fluency threshold for all four major demographic groups to identify key lessons that can improve creative performance.
Our top findings include the following:
- Obey the Basics: Stay Attuned to Your “Right to Play” to Avoid Confusion and Boredom
- Create Texture with Realistic Vignettes of Multicultural Segments
- Show Firmness and Values About What’s Happening Now
- Authentically Show the “Human Truth” of Connection to Resonate with All Segments
- Activate on the “Cultural Truths” of Specific Segments to Drive Deeper Resonance