LGBTQ+ Pride Panel: How Great Brands Are Supporting the LGBTQ+ Community
Collage Group is delighted to have hosted more than 100 consumer insights professionals for a conversation with diversity, marketing and research leaders from Google, AARP, E. & J. Gallo Winery and U.S. Bank.
These brand leaders discussed how they are supporting the rights of and improving the lives of LGBTQ+ Americans. Esteemed panelists included:
• Zach Overton, Google, Director of US Marketing, Devices & Services, Head of U.S. Go-to-Market
• Nii-Quartelai Quartey, EdD, AARP, Multicultural Engagement Lead, COVID-19 Vaccine Education Campaign
• Dan Vu, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Lead of Barefoot Diversity & Inclusion Team
• Steve D. Ducòs, U.S. Bank, Asst Vice President, LGBTQ+ Segment Strategy Leader, Diverse Segments Strategy Team
• Zekeera Belton, Collage Group, Vice President of Client Services
Fill out the form to watch the replay of the panel discussion and learn more in the Collage Group insights presentation for engaging the LGBTQ+ community.
Panelists addressed questions, including:
• What do you think are Corporations’ responsibilities toward LGBTQ+ Americans?
• Tell us about the steps you, and your company, are taking to authentically engage and support LGBTQ+ community, amplify their voices and drive change.
• What response to gay rights issues have you seen from your company during the past six months?
• What is the current relationship between Diversity and Inclusion and Diverse Segment Marketing – have you seen it change? What do you think the future will hold?
• What do you think the LGBTQ+ community – and the majority of Americans – are looking for from brands?
The all-new Collage Group insights, presented by Vice President of Client Services Zekeera Belton and Chief Insights Officer David Evans, include results from a recent survey on the LGBTQ+ community’s lived experiences, demographic profile, and attitudes and behaviors specific to Pride Month.
The insights presented were created as part of our newest member research program, LGBTQ+ & Gender, launched in January 2021. As the leading source of consumer insights about diverse America, Collage Group is thrilled to share this expansion into sexuality and gender identity.