Black History Month is a key opportunity for brands to celebrate Black achievements and contributions to American culture. Black cultural holidays are booming in the United States, and Black Americans don’t shy away from acknowledging the hard realities of Black history, even as they celebrate. The segment’s cultural traits explain their ability to embrace complexity across the many holidays and occasions celebrated throughout the year.
Are you effectively engaging and celebrating Black consumers for Black History Month and year-round? If not, you are overlooking an important and diverse community necessary to accelerate brand growth.
Collage Group is excited to be joined by iconic brands for a celebration of Black History Month, February 1-29, 2024: a fantastic opportunity for your brand to celebrate Black Americans.
In this complimentary 1-hour virtual presentation and panel discussion, you will access:
- The latest insights to engage and celebrate Black American consumers, including: Black History Month celebrations and segment-specific highlights.
- How great brands are harnessing the power of cultural intelligence to authentically engage the Black community. Speakers include:
- Nakia Tull, Vice President & Customer Inclusion Leader, Fidelity Investments
- Nicole Buchanan, Senior Director, Head of Cultural Strategy & Multicultural Sales, SiriusXM
- Kim House, Head of Licensing, Merchandising, and Multicultural Marketing, Stellantis
- David Wellisch, CEO & Co-Founder, Collage Group—Moderator
- Personal stories on how our speakers’ identities have improved their brand’s marketing efforts.
- And more!
If you’re using a Microsoft Outlook calendar, you can add the event to your calendar with the “iCal” icon.
Having issues registering, or would you like to share this event with colleagues? Click here.