January 21st, 2020
Key LGBTQ+ Insights for Consumer Engagement
Collage Group is proud to announce the launch of our LGBTQ+ & Gender program with this webinar featuring select proprietary insights on LGBTQ+ consumers.
The LGBTQ+ community is growing, skews young, and has tremendous buying power in the U.S. (estimated at $1 trillion). This key consumer segment includes at least 12 million American adults, a number likely to grow rapidly as society becomes more accepting of diverse sexual and gender identities.
Join us for this upcoming webinar and walk away with an understanding of:
- LGBTQ+ demographics and unique cultural profile.
- The political and social issues they care about.
- The massive and growing number of LGBTQ+ allies.
- Tips and take-aways for effective and engaging marketing.
January 28th, 2020
Engage Millennial Cultural Traits
Is your brand effectively engaging with Millennial consumers?
Having started their careers during the Great Recession, many Millennials shaped their financial status and buying behaviors early in life. Now amidst a second recession carrying heavy student debt and low homeownership rates, they face unique circumstances likely to impact Millennial spending and behaviors further.
In this complimentary 30-minute webinar, get a sneak peek of our newly updated Cultural Traits – a central component of your journey to Cultural Fluency. These data-driven measures of cultural variation reveal key insights into the Millennial consumer segment, including:
- Cultural Attributes: Explore key elements of the Millennial cultural profile.
- Group Traits: Zoom in on the way cultural attributes are expressed within this segment.