Collage Group Hosts Univision, Toyota, Publicis Media, Bimbo Bakeries and UnitedHealthcare for Hispanic Heritage Month Discussion & Celebration
From leadership and literature to music and art, Hispanic Americans have made substantial contributions to shaping the rich cultural fabric of the United States. At the launch of National Hispanic Heritage Month, Sept. 15 – Oct. 15, 2021, Collage Group is honored to have hosted nearly 200 marketing and insights professionals for a special virtual event. We were joined by five brand leaders to share insights and ideas for brands to recognize and celebrate Hispanic culture.
Fill out the form to watch a replay of the presentation and panel discussion, and download an excerpt of the insights:
Collage Group Chief Product Officer David Evans started off the event with insights on the demographic profile and cultural traits of the Hispanic consumer, as well as insights form our just-released Holidays & Occasions work specific to Hispanic Heritage Month.
David’s presentation was followed by a conversation with Collage Group member panelists moderated by David Wellisch, Collage Group CEO and Co-Founder. Panelists included:
- • Roberto Ruiz, Univision, EVP of Research, Insights & Analytics
- • Erika Caldwell, Toyota, Multicultural Brand and Marketing Lead
- • Arnetta Whiteside, Publicis Media, VP, Research and Knowledge Management, Cultural Quotient
- • Pepe Gil, Bimbo Bakeries USA, Marketing Director
- • Anne Gowen, UnitedHealthcare, Senior Director of Marketing, Medicare & Retirement Marketing team
Panelists answered key questions about their challenges and successes in authentically engaging and supporting Hispanic Americans, including:
Q1: The Hispanic community has grown substantially during the past decade and now represents nearly 19% of the U.S. population, or more than 62 million consumers.
- • For our media and agency panelists: how has this growth impacted the ways in which brands are prioritizing and engaging Hispanic consumers?
- • And for our brand panelists: how has your brand evolved to effectively engage all Hispanic consumers across language spectrum and country of origin?
Q2: What challenges has your brand faced with engaging this fast-growing, impactful consumer segment, and how have you worked to address them?
- • For our media and agency panelists: what are the most significant challenges that brands are currently facing in effectively and efficiently engaging the Hispanic consumer?
- • For our brand panelists: what are the most significant challenges that brands are currently facing in effectively and efficiently engaging the Hispanic consumer?
Q3: What efforts to support the Hispanic community on issues such as jobs, health care, racial and ethnic inequality and immigration have you seen from your company during the past six months?
Q4: What do you think the Hispanic community – and the majority of Americans – are looking for from brands?
Q5: Tell us about the efforts you are undertaking to celebrate Hispanic culture during Hispanic Heritage Month?
Fill out the form above to watch the replay and find out how these brand leaders responded.